The Yale brand is highly recognised and respected by the general public and have entered an agreement with Synseal to create a 10 year £1000 security guarantee that use high-quality products that have been successfully tested to PAS24 for windows on Synseal profiles. Your customers will have peace of mind from a recognised brand.
- You can register the windows you purchase from us via the internet here ( add link )
- Window products are BBA approved ‘Secured by Design’ accredited and also covered by a 10 year mechanical guarantee!
WarmCore has redefined expectations of aluminium window and door systems with customers no longer having to choose between aluminium aesthetics and impressive thermal performance.
WarmCore windows are available in both anthracite grey and crisp white for a contemporary look. With casement, tilt & turn and flush window styles as part of the range, thermal performance comes as standard.
At the heart of WarmCore products is a thermal core which significantly out-performs the polyamide thermal breaks commonly used in other aluminium systems. The fully concealed, bright orange, multi-chambered core maximises the use of lower conductivity material to improve thermal performance by up to 25%.
From the design of the unique thermal core and the outer faces of the profile which are high-grade aluminium, positioned to add the greatest structural rigidity, to the 60-80 micron thick (exceeding marine grade) powder coat finish, Warmcore has been designed to stand the test of time.
All fixings used are chosen to resist corrosion – and multi-point locks and purpose designed hinges have been precision engineered to perform consistently every single time, year on year.
Featuring an elegant sculptured edge that is consistently carried across window, door and bead detailing, SynerJy has been designed to satisfy homeowners desire for stylish, low-maintenance windows and doors.
- Sculptured frame styling – common through casement, tilt and turn and door sections
- 70mm front to back dimension
- 3 Outer frame sizes, including a multi-chambered option for cost-effective energy efficiency
- Range of 4 plastic thermal reinforcements for improved thermal performance
- Low sightline gasket – increased visible glass area
- Combined bubble and flipper gasket for enhanced weather protection
- Range of heavy duty couplings and expansion mullions for structural glazing
- Full depth Eurogroove – no restriction on hardware
- Accomodates a full 22mm back set espangnolette system – no need for cranked handles
- Sash horn and Georgian bar decorative options
- High gloss finish – easy clean surface
- Identical bead and up stand details provide equal sightlines for improved aesthetics
- Equal v notching – for better looking windows
- Easy to fit single and Blu White options
- Available in 3 woodgrain options and 13 artisan colours.